Skill development training courses designed for you to pick up and deliver with the minimum of hassle. Comes complete with all the materials you need to run the training course. No design worries! ‘Copyright waiver’ is included so that you may amend the materials to exactly suit the training need.
What does it cover?
The course covers how to build time management techniques into daily work routines so that time management problems can be recognised and tackled, staying in control of your working day.
The result? The working day will be less stressful, more productive and much more satisfying.
The training course covers:
- Analyse their existing use of time
- Understand the symptoms of a poor time manager
- Apply a structured process to deciding and prioritising key activities
- Recall the 2 criteria to apply when prioritising work
- Understand the 5 Choices when planning task implementation
- Apply effective time budgeting
- Effectively use planning tools
- Identify a range of time robbers at work and develop strategies to cope with them
- State a range of time saving tips & techniques to apply at work
- Use assertiveness to say no to jobs that are not theirs or commence negotiation
The course material is designed to be interactive with discussion, formal input, written exercises and syndicate work.
What do I receive?
- 24 colour slides in MS Powerpoint
- 36 pages of comprehensive trainer notes (contained in the ‘Notes’ section of the slides)
- 48 page delegate handout supplied in MS Word, to help delegates collect notes from your training session
- Time Log template
A Copyright Waiver Licence is included in the price, so that course material may be adapted to suit your own/ organisational needs e.g. add your own logo; change the colour scheme of the slides; include extra material.
Duration 1 day
Written by Bryan Edwards ABC Training Solutions
Delivered to your inbox.