Skill development training courses designed for you to pick up and deliver with the minimum of hassle. Comes complete with all the materials you need to run the training course. No design worries! ‘Copyright waiver’ is included so that you may amend the materials to exactly suit the training need.
What does it cover?
The aim of the telephone course material is to build confidence and skills in using the telephone both internally and with customers and clients. It is suitable for all delegates who use the phone as part of their work – in particular for receptionists, contact centres and help desks.
The training course covers:
- Nature of communication
- Choosing the most appropriate communication method
- Importance of first impressions from the caller’s standpoint
- Giving callers the wrong impression
- Challenges of communicating by telephone
- Factors of good and bad communication on the telephone
- Essential preparation to take the call
- The 6 W’s of message taking
- Questioning skills
- Active listening skills on the telephone
- Factors of voice to add impact - Power, Pace, Pronunciation, Pitch
- Tactics and tips to cope with anger and complaints
- 3 steps to assertive behaviour
- 6 steps to an incoming call
- Skill practice to experience the telephone process in practice
The course material is designed to be interactive with discussion, formal input, written exercises, self diagnostics and syndicate work.
What do I receive?
- 44 colour slides in MS Powerpoint
- 55 pages of comprehensive trainer notes (contained in the ‘Notes’ section of the slides)
- 48 page delegate handout supplied in MS Word, to help delegates collect notes from your training session
A Copyright Waiver Licence is included in the price, so that course material may be adapted to suit your own/ organisational needs e.g. add your own logo; change the colour scheme of the slides; include extra material.
Duration 1 day
Written by Bryan Edwards ABC Training Solutions
Delivered to your inbox