Skill development training courses designed for you to pick up and deliver with the minimum of hassle. Comes complete with all the materials you need to run the training course. No design worries! ‘Copyright waiver’ is included so that you may amend the materials to exactly suit the training need.
What does it cover?
The aim of the team leadership training course is for participants to understand their role and its impact on others, and develop some key skills of the team leader.
The training course covers:
- Describe action centred leadership, and define the activities involved of an effective team leader
- Identify the differences between a leader and a manager
- Know the pitfalls of being too task, team or individually focused
- Identify whether they are task or process driven as team leaders, and therefore adjust their style accordingly
- Understand the S.M.A.R.T. model for setting tasks/performance objectives for staff
- Set S.M.A.R.T. based objectives for themselves and their staff
- Understand the range of performance standards that can be applied in the workplace, and how to communicate these standards to staff
- Apply the E.E.C. model for effective feedback on performance
- Recall and apply a range of influencing techniques, including assertiveness
- Deal confidently with a range of difficult situations/people at work
The course material is designed to be interactive with discussion, formal input, written exercises and syndicate work.
What do I receive?
- 39 colour slides in MS Powerpoint
- 55 pages of comprehensive trainer notes (contained in the ‘Notes’ section of the slides)
- 38 page delegate handout supplied in MS Word, to help delegates collect notes from your training session
A Copyright Waiver Licence is included in the price, so that course material may be adapted to suit your own/ organisational needs e.g. add your own logo; change the colour scheme of the slides; include extra material.
Duration 1 day
Written by Bryan Edwards ABC Training Solutions
Delivered to your inbox.