What does it cover?
Course materials include a set of trainer notes, slides and delegate handout covering:
- Reasons why setting good quality objectives is important
- Definitions of the SMART abbreviation
- A set of 5 questions to ask when setting (or receiving) tasks and objectives
- Understanding the different types of standards (based on quantities and quality)
- Defining, and communicating standards as ‘success measures’
- Skill practice in objective setting to include feedback from those on the receiving end
The bite sized training is designed to be interactive with discussion, formal input, syndicate exercise and role play.
What do you receive?
- 8 colour slides in MS Powerpoint
- 10 pages of comprehensive trainer notes (contained in the ‘Notes’ section of the slides)
- 8-page delegate handout supplied in MS Word, to help delegates collect notes from your training session and to think about action planning as a result of the training.
A Copyright Waiver Licence is included in the price, so that course material may be adapted to suit your own/ organisational needs e.g. add your own logo; change the colour scheme of the slides; include extra material.
Allow up to two hours to complete. The resource can be used as a ‘stand alone’ training session, or as part of a larger workshop on a variety of topics that may include interpersonal skills for team leaders, supervisors, sales personnel or anyone involved in setting (or receiving) targets.
Written by Bryan Edwards ABC Training Solutions
Delivered to your inbox.