A manual to run a one-day course aimed at people who have recently moved into a leadership role.
- the difference between management and leadership.
- the difference between transformational and transactional leadership/management
- the different roles performed by managers
- different management styles
- applying appropriate leadership behaviour in different situations
- their organisation and its culture
- identifying next steps in applying the learning to themselves and their organisations
Contains a facilitation plan, PowerPoint presentation, (15 slides), handouts, workbook and competency framework.
Written by Maureen Callaghan. Delivered to your inbox