All organisations go through a change process; for some it’s an internal decision; for others change is forced upon them. The key to a successful change is how the process is managed. This course will look at individuals and organisations involved in a change process and how this can be best managed to minimise disruption and lose of motivation within staff teams
By the end of this session participants will:
- Understand what we mean by change
- Understand different roles in organisational change
- Have explored the 3 key skills in managing change
- Know how to work with the change matrix
- Have opportunities to relate this to their own organisation
CONTACT US FOR A DATE OR TO RUN IT IN-HOUSE.