What does it cover?
Course materials include a set of trainer notes, slides and delegate handout covering:
- Differences between listening and hearing
- Practical demonstration to test out listening skills and exemplify how to enhance others’ listening abilities
- Tackling the barriers to effective listening
- Tips and tactics to develop improved listening skills
- Skill practices in listening skills and the role of body language
The bite sized training session is designed to be interactive with discussion, formal input, syndicate exercise, demonstration and role play. It includes some fun exercises to exemplify the training, including a practical listening and body language exercise in pairs and some fun examples to test out delegates’ listening skills.
What do I receive?
- 5 colour slides in MS Powerpoint
- 10 pages of comprehensive trainer notes (contained in the ‘Notes’ section of the slides)
- 9-page delegate handout supplied in MS Word, to help delegates collect notes from your training session and to think about action planning as a result of the training.
A Copyright Waiver License is included in the price, so that course material may be adapted to suit your own/ organisational needs e.g. add your own logo; change the colour scheme of the slides; include extra material.
Allow up to one and a half hours to complete. The resource can be used as a ‘stand alone’ training session, or as part of a larger workshop on a variety of topics that may include interpersonal skills for all team members.
Written by Bryan Edwards ABC Training Solutions
Delivered to your inbox