What does it cover?
Course materials include a set of trainer notes, slides and delegate handouts covering:
- Understand the nature of anger
- Appreciate the relationship between level of anger and ability to reason
- Apply a range of tips and tactics to handle irate people in a professional manner
- Seek appropriate solutions to turn around the situation
The bite sized training session is designed to be interactive with discussion, formal input and completion/review of a case study.
What do I receive?
- 6 colour slides in MS Powerpoint
- 9 pages of comprehensive trainer notes (contained in the ‘Notes’ section of the slides)
- 9-page delegate handout supplied in MS Word, to help delegates collect notes from your training session and to think about action planning as a result of the training.
A Copyright Waiver Licence is included in the price, so that course material may be adapted to suit your own/ organisational needs e.g. add your own logo; change the colour scheme of the slides; include extra material.
Allow up to one and a half hours to complete. The resource can be used as a ‘stand alone’ training session, or as part of a larger workshop on customer service.