A skill development training course designed for you to pick up and deliver with the minimum of hassle. Comes complete with all the materials you need to run the training course. No design worries! ‘Copyright waiver’ is included so that you may amend the materials to exactly suit the training need.
What does it cover?
The course material focuses on:
- Principles of C.V. building
- Self reflection on individual’s strengths and development areas
- Practical tips and tactics on c.v. design and interview technique
- Understanding what employers look for in prospective candidates (on paper and face-to-face)
- Building confidence in being interviewed for vacant positions
The training course covers:
- Purpose and importance of the curriculum vitae
- Writing an effective summary profile
- Quantifiable achievements and responsibilities
- Designing a C.V. that attracts potential recruiters
- Principles of a covering letter
- Critiquing C.V.s
- The interview strategy of the recruiter
- Preparation to undertake the interview
- Identifying and answering behavioural based questions asked at interview
- Identifying some key strengths and weaknesses of their own performance
- Key tips and tactics to shine at interview, including body language
- Post interview follow-up
The course material is designed to be interactive with discussion, formal input, written exercises and individual reflection.
What do I receive?
- 43 colour slides in MS Powerpoint
- 49 pages of comprehensive trainer notes (contained in the ‘Notes’ section of the slides)
- 58 page delegate handout supplied in MS Word, to help delegates collect notes from your training session
- Checklists to help delegates identify their strengths and development areas
- 5 sample C.V.s for ideas on layout
A Copyright Waiver Licence is included in the price, so that course material may be adapted to suit your own/ organisational needs e.g. add your own logo; change the colour scheme of the slides; include extra material.
Duration 1 day
Written by Bryan Edwards ABC Training Solutions
Will be delivered to your inbox