This one-day training course develops the underpinning knowledge and skills participants need to act confidently and assertively.
- identifying limiting beliefs that undermine self confidence
- the origins of low confidence
- the steps needed to gain self confidence and self reliance
- what is meant by assertiveness
- the difference between being assertive and being aggressive or passive
- how to act assertively
- developing a teamwork approach to problem solving
The materials consist of a facilitation plan, course materials and a PowerPoint presentation (17 slides).
Written by Maureen O'Callaghan Delivered to your inbox