Are you looking for ideas & exercises for your Time Management & Delegation courses?
Do you need to cover Time Management & Delegation on your Management or Supervisors courses?
This invaluable resource gives you 21 exercises to use, all with training instructions and exercise templates to use with different groups.
1. Icebreaker - What didn't you do?
2. Icebreaker ... Who?
3. Time Management Attitude Assessment
4. How do you use your time? 1
5. How do you use your time? 2
6. How do you manage your time?
7. 4 Quadrants - Managing my time
8. Time - Task Analysis
9. Are you well organised
10. 6 Steps to overcoming procrastination
11. Sold, Maintenance & Discretionary Time
12. Are you an a.m. or a p.m. person?
13. Your job, you & your time
14. Time Evaluation - your job
15. Time Management - An organisational prospective
16. Time Auction
17. Barriers to delegation
18. Delegation - Thinking it through
19. Exploring reasons for not delegating
20. Action plan - Improving your time management
21. Action plan for effective time management
All 21-Activities come with permission to print for use on a training course.
(69 pages) Written by Sandy Leong. Delivered to your inbox.
'a really useful resource when planning a time management course, saved me loads of time'