This is an ideal resource when you have to cover the basics of a subject in a short amount of time. They can be used as a stand alone short training intervention or as a module on a longer course.
It contains step by step comprehensive trainer's notes, exercises, handouts covering, question types and their uses, the interview structure, the funnelling technique; best seating positions for an interview and active listening.
By the end of this 2-hour session, participants will:
- understand the different question types to use in interviews
- have practised how to use open questions
- understand the structure of an interview
- have discussed how to set up a room for an effective interview
- understand how to use the 'funnelling technique' in interviews
- have practised interviewing
Written by Sandy Leong Delivered to your inbox.