This course covers the definition of lone working and what is the the employers and employees responsibilities, it includes conducting risk assessments and dynamic risk assessments; putting structures in place for safe working; exploring why challenging behaviour might occur and how to respond to it.
What will it cover?
- Definition of lone working
- Legal aspects of lone working
- Employers and employees responsibilities
- Conducting risk assessment for lone working
- Importance of dynamic risk assessments
- Lone working protocols
- Reporting incidents and near misses
- Why challenging behaviour occurs
- Strategies for dealing with challenging behaviour.