1 Day Course Materials
Skill development training courses designed for you to pick up and deliver with the minimum of hassle. Comes complete with all the materials you need to run the training course. No design worries! ‘Copyright waiver’ is included so that you may amend the materials to exactly suit the training need.
What does it cover?
The aim of the presentation skills training course is for participants to understand how to design and deliver an effective presentation and to practice the skills, receiving detailed feedback from others.
The training course covers:
- Apply a coping strategy to deal with fears and apprehensions about delivering a presentation
- Structure, plan and prepare a clear and effective presentation
- Design an impactful introduction, using the I.N.T.R.O. Theme
- Layout notes, by means of highlighted script and cue card
- Understand the importance of body language
- Exhibit positive body language which supports the presentation
- Understand the factors of the voice which affects the delivery of the presentation
- Design clear, simple, effective visual aids to support their voice
- Deal with last minute nerves prior to the presentation
- Deliver presentations confidently in a controlled environment
The course material is designed to be interactive with discussion, formal input, written exercises and practice presentation.
What do I receive?
- 35 colour slides in MS Powerpoint
- 47 pages of comprehensive trainer notes (contained in the ‘Notes’ section of the slides)
- 42 page delegate handout supplied in MS Word, to help delegates collect notes from your training session
A Copyright Waiver Licence is included in the price, so that course material may be adapted to suit your own/ organisational needs e.g. add your own logo; change the colour scheme of the slides; include extra material.
Written by Bryan Edwards ABC Training Solutions
Delivered to your inbox