Skill development training courses designed for you to pick up and deliver with the minimum of hassle. Comes complete with all the materials you need to run the training course. No design worries! ‘Copyright waiver’ is included so that you may amend the materials to exactly suit the training need.
What does it cover?
This course material helps customer service providers understand the importance of their role and develop essential skills required to deliver superior customer service i.e. service which doesn’t just satisfy, it delights! - the words used, the way they are used and the actions taken to fulfil our customer expectations. This course is aimed at developing service skills, including tackling the more difficult situations – where we need to respectfully say no to our customers or when something has gone wrong in the service chain and we need to turn around an angry, complaining customer.
The training course covers:
- Key themes in customer service research
- Exceptional customer service - what it is and what it isn’t
- Moments of truth in customer service
- Creating service that ‘delights’ not just ‘satisfies’
- Consequences of poor service
- 3 principles of exceptional customer service
- Rapport building
- First (and last) impressions count
- Superior Service Questionnaire - How good are you?
- In our customer’s shoes - what does the customer expect?
- Role of emailing in customer service
- Dos and don’ts of emailing
- Using assertiveness to respond to difficult situations - saying no; disagreeing and negotiation
- Nature of anger
- Case study in dealing with angry people
- Tips and tactics around dealing with angry peope
The course material is designed to be interactive with discussion, formal input, written exercises and case study.
What do I receive?
- 24 colour slides in MS Powerpoint
- 39 pages of comprehensive trainer notes (contained in the ‘Notes’ section of the slides)
- 46 page delegate handout supplied in MS Word, to help delegates collect notes from your training session
- 18 - point Superior Service Questionnaire in the delegate manual to assess customer service skill level (before, during or after the course)
- A self study section on telephone skills in the delegate manual
A Copyright Waiver Licence is included in the price, so that course material may be adapted to suit your own/ organisational needs e.g. add your own logo; change the colour scheme of the slides; include extra material.
Duration 1 day
Written by Bryan Edwards ABC Training Solutions
Delivered to your inbox.