What does it cover?
Course materials include a set of trainer notes, slides and delegate handout covering:
- The definition of delegation
- Difference between responsibility for a task and accountability
- Benefits and barriers to delegation
- 10 step process to delegation
- Skill practice in delegation
The bite sized training session is designed to be interactive with discussion, formal input, syndicate exercise and role play.
What do I receive?
- 6 colour slides in MS Powerpoint
- 8 pages of comprehensive trainer notes (contained in the ‘Notes’ section of the slides)
- 7-page delegate handout supplied in MS Word, to help delegates collect notes from your training session and to think about action planning as a result of the training.
A Copyright Waiver Licence is included in the price, so that course material may be adapted to suit your own/ organisational needs e.g. add your own logo; change the colour scheme of the slides; include extra material.
Allow up to one and a half hours to complete. The resource can be used as a ‘stand alone’ training session, or as part of a larger workshop on leadership/ management skills.