What does it cover?
Our bite sized training material provides all the resources you need to run a mini training session in appraisal interviewing. Course material includes course notes, slides, role plays and delegate handout covering:
- Understand the structure of the annual appraisal interview
- Prepare effectively for the appraisal interview
- Undertake the appraisal interview
Course material is designed to be interactive with discussion, formal input and role playing scenarios. Ideal for short refresher session for team leaders and managers.
What do I receive?
- 17 colour slides in MS Powerpoint
- 21 pages of comprehensive trainer notes (contained in the ‘Notes’ section of the slides)
- 21 page delegate handout supplied in MS Word, to help delegates collect notes from your training session
- 3 role plays for delegates to practise the skills
- Observer Checklist to facilitate detailed feedback at the end of the role plays
A Copyright Waiver Licence is included in the price, so that course material may be adapted to suit your own/ organisational needs e.g. add your own logo; change the colour scheme of the slides; include extra material.
Allow up to two hours without role play. Three and a half hours with role play.
Written by Bryan Edwards ABC Training Solutions