What does it cover?
Course materials include a set of trainer notes, slides and delegate handout covering:
- Introduction to communication – what it really is (information and emotion; perception and reality)
- Benefits of good communication
- Why communication goes wrong between people
- Appropriate method of communication (using a decision grid)
The bite sized training includes some amusing examples of inappropriate communication.
What do you receive?
- 10 colour slides in MS Powerpoint
- 12 pages of comprehensive trainer notes (contained in the ‘Notes’ section of the slides)
- 7-page delegate handout supplied in MS Word, to help delegates collect notes from your training session and to think about action planning as a result of the training.
A Copyright Waiver Licence is included in the price, so that course material may be adapted to suit your own/ organisational needs e.g. add your own logo; change the colour scheme of the slides; include extra material.
Written by Bryan Edwards ABC Training Solutions
Delivered to your inbox